so long, goodbye tembam

just an hour ago..

i couldnt believe it either..

i dont even have the time to put a post under si comel!

tembam i already miss u so much!

why fate is playing with me lately?

why ALLAH? YOU plan it really well, its me that cant see it.

last week i dapat gerak hati nk lepaskn smue kucing main dkt luar.

sblm ni satu hr kurung dlm cage unless lspkn main dlm umah.

now he is gone. forever..

how much i love him.

he been very special to me.

they all were very special to me.

but he is the only one that we took care of since he were born.

he was not picky. he eat everthing i gave..

but last week his appetite wasnt usual.

he usually ate anything suddenly become picky.

but i didnt notice.

i also usually dont sleep with the cat because my mum wont allowed it,

but i let him inside n sleep with him.

although he wasnt sleep at all. he bite my foot, trying to get my attention all the time.

he was the type that trying to get ur attention all the time.

if you dont look at him, he will meow until u look n play with him too.

he was special.. he is always special to me,,,

tembam. 31st october 2008 was really special to me.

see, u the one that always suprise people,

even on the day u were born,

i dont even know ur mom was carrying u.

but im not there to see the first time u see the world.

now when you were gone forever, i wasnt there too..

but im the one responsible. if only i didnt trust my guts to let all of you out..

i remember. i did ask along whether she let you out too.

and she said yes. i dont why that time,

i already have feeling for not letting you go..

oh Allah, You really plan well.

i know. i only borrow him from you for a while..

but i did so much promises to him.

i said, wait till i finish my study,

i will play with you all day long.

i will give they eat anything expensive and good.

but now..

im a lyer.

i know him didnt understand my words, but somehow i feel he could feel me.

tembam i already miss you..

why didnt i post the blog of si comel before you go??

now its already to late..

cats are my only bestfriends.

they accept me the real me.

they alway be with me, but im not always there for them.

i really am sorry. because i love you and still couldnt let you go.

i just hope that my sis will call me again n said that was a prank..

im so sorry. i love you tooo much.

in my life i didnt have much friend,

but you were one of my bestfriend.

now you leaving me, i feel really lonely again.

they dont know how much pain i feel.

they laugh at my misery. they said "hey it just a cat".

but they dont know how much my heart were so attached to you and other cats,

that i feel greatest pain hurts me.

tembam. i know you were not human, but i know you have heart.

im so sorry. my mistake.

im sorry all this time i didnt keep my promise,

i didnt gave attention to you while you were playing,

im not the best owner in the world,

but you were the best cat in the world.

could you, forgive me..?

Allah forgive me,

i didnt take care of ur wonderful creature really well.

thanks for lending him to me.

if i go to heaven,

could you, please lend me back,

tembam, gemuk, orange, nkang??

and for kecik i hope he is doing well.

and if his also no longer in this world,

could i have him too?

please.

and so do the present adik n bulat.

i love them all.

cats are my only bestfriends,

but tembam is more than special.

because i somehow i feel like im his mother too..

2 comments

nadzwareina said...

deeb..wawa ni..sabar bnyk2 ye..
org phm camne deeb rase, org pnah rase gak..
anyway, suke gmbar kat ats blog deeb tu. smart..hehe
em, org bru buat blog mggu lepas..
hope dpt keep in touch ngn deeb pasni, i owe u mcd, remember? =)

MummyMeowMeow said...

same la..
br je pndah blog dr frenster.
sje nk tls2..
keep in touch yek!
leklok kt sne ye...