goodnye jenab!

thank u jenab.
u teach me alot.

dear Allah,
thank u for lending me dis beautiful creature of Yours even just for a while.
it teach me on how to become stronger.


"if you ready to love someone, you have to be ready to let her/him go too.."

i don't cry for a very 1st time when jenab, a dear kitten died.
maybe bcoz I am ready to let her go.
Because I know that Allah knows better than me.
If she suffer,it is better for her to go.

Caring for Jenab also teach me that,
people are selfishly greedy and too proud of themselves.
what make us good from the animal ,
were only the IQ that Allah gave us.
but if we make use of it.
be good to other creature.
dont we assign as leader in this world?

Oh dear,
I'm still a student
how could i afford cost about rm500?
I'm sorry.

people greedily asking for money without treat u first?
pretended that they were god or smething,
even god dont ask something for return.

now as i writing here in silence,
Im more realize of my dream.
To help those who are poor,
regardless whether just a helplessly animal,
or unfortunate people,
i wont ask for something in return.
because Allah always have better rewards.

this will makes world a better place to live.
spread the love.
thank u jenab for all those lesson.
R.I.P

2 comments

Anonymous said...

im sad for jenab too...

MummyMeowMeow said...

bedah, I know.
thanks for teman mengkebumikan jenab.